Smaller dual-containment tanks provide added safety and environment
protection in more confined or remote storage locations. The advanced double wall tank design is enclosed to prohibit foreign matter from entering the secondary containment tank, and a unique octagonal shape provides optimal spacing and sealing surface for the industry's most reliable transition fitting.
• Available in HDLPE and XLPE resin packages.
• Primary tank is available in both closed and open top designs.
• Secondary tank provides 115-120% of inner tank's capacity, complies with CRF-264.193.
• Transition fitting allows side safe installation and long-term sealing power through both walls of the tank.
• Large flat surface area provides ample space for a variety of fitting sizes and styles.
• Rib reinforced flat top design provides ample surface space for chemical feed pump mounting.
• Narrow diameter provides location versatility to fit through most any doorway.
• Forklift and pallet jack accessible design on 275, 360 and 500 gallon models.
• Optional top draw tube assembly.
• Optional 2Ó vent provides vacuum relief for interior tank.
• Optional all-poly elevation stands create more room for plumbing and other system requirements without using additional floor space.
Proline is manufactured from a copolymer polypropylene consisting of propylene and ethylene, according to ASTM D-4101, and contains a stabilizer to resist the effects of corrosive hot liquids.
• Pipe and fittings are inventoried in two pressure-rated systems, both designed according to a Standard Dimensional Ratio (SDR). Pressure ratings are derated at higher temperatures.
• PRO 150 is an SDR11 system rated at 150 psi at ambient temperature.
• PRO 45 is an SDR32 system rated at 45 psi at ambient temperature.
• Able to withstand continuous operating temperatures ranging from 32°F to 200°F.
• Resists most organic and inorganic chemicals, many strong and weak acids, alkalies, organic solvents and some aggressive gases.
• Well-suited for handling sulfur-based compounds.
• Corrosion resistance makes it ideal for handling salt water disposal and cooling lines.
• Joining methods include butt or socket fusion.
• Color is European green