The GF 4630 Chlorine Analyzer System (Gen II) is an enhanced version of the 4630 chlorine analyzer that comes with a new safety feature known as Chemical Guard. This helps prevent unnecessary dosing of chlorine when the flow is stopped. Chemical Guard can also be used to disable/interrupt reagent addition when the situation calls for it. This is accomplished with the addition of a built-in flow switch and Chemical Guard software.
The 4630 Chlorine Analyzer System is an integrated, all-in-one Chlorine Panel System designed to measure Free Chlorine in drinking water and clean, fresh water treatment applications.
- Complete Chlorine Analyzer System allows quick setup and easy installation. Connect to a water source and apply DC power (12-32VDC).
- Highly accurate and reliable measurement: Built-in pressure regulator maintains constant flow and pressure to the sensor regardless of the inlet pressure.
- Great stability: Chemical Guard software (safely controls chemical dosing pumps)
- Designed to meet the EPA guidelines for measuring chlorine levels in distribution networks (Free Chlorine only)
- Flexibility: The system now offers four each 4 to 20 mA outputs, 3-9950.393-3, two mechanical relays and four binary input module with the option to add Modbus communication module 3-9950.395-M.
- Suitable applications are drinking water treatment, process water, municipal and industrial water distribution, pools and spas.
The Harrington Difference
Providing over 60 years of exceptional service
Harrington is a GF (Georg Fischer) distributor of various products, including their GF Signet line. Call our toll-free number at 1-800-213-4528 and you will be connected to a live person – not a recording. You can also use the contact form below for any questions regarding our GF (Georg Fischer) products.
- Water Distribution
- Ground Water
- Surface Water
- HVAC Applications (cooling water)
- Food and Beverage
- Swimming Pools
- Water Parks
The 4630 Chlorine Analyzer System (Gen II) is a direct replacement for the current 3-4630-XX. Support items such as chlorine electrodes and maintenance kits will remain the same. The chart below shows the part numbers and codes for the direct replacement of the 4630 Chlorine Analyzer System.