Pentair delivers smart, sustainable water solutions that empower our customers to make the most of life's essential resource.
Pentair believe's the health of our world depends on reliable access to clean, safe water.
Filtration You Can Trust
Filtration solutions provide businesses with clean, clear, expertly managed water. Pentair filtration technologies, water treatment solutions, water supply and disposal solutions offer enhanced sustainability with efficient, low maintenance, high performance operation.
The Harrington Difference
Providing over 60 years of exceptional service
Harrington is a leading Pentair distributor. Call our toll-free number at 1-800-213-4528 and you will be connected to a live person – not a recording. You can also use the contact form below for any questions regarding our full line of Pentair products.
Industrial Pentair Pentek BP/BPHE/BN Series Filter Bags
BP, BPHE & BN Series Filter Bags feature a thermally-welded, unique design that results in consistent filtration efficiencies. They are designed to fit the BPHE-410 and BPHE-420 Housings. Higher productivity can be achieved with faster bag change-outs. The semi-rigid cylindrical design is easily crushed and incinerated.
- Filtration ratings from 1 to 200 microns to comply with any filtration requirement
- Manufactured from felt due to its high solids loading capabilities versus similar mesh fabrics
- A glazed finish, created by melting the outermost surface fibers, is used to produce a bond that reduces the possibility of migration
- For those critical applications when high-efficiency combined with high
dirt-holding capacity is required
- Polypropylene materials are processed into microfibers with diameters of 1 to
10 microns or more, then converted into filter material
- Microfiber media is covered with spunbonded polypropylene
- Woven monofilment materials are offered in nylon with micron ratings of
50 to 800
- Efficiencies from 75 to 95%
- Materials are cleanable and reusable
Pentair Pentek C Series Cartridges
Pentek C Series cartridges offer an economical solution for all of your general-purpose water filtration needs. Constructed of a carbon impregnated cellulose media, these dual-purpose cartridges filter out fine sediment particles and reduce unwanted taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor from tapwater. A polyester reinforcement backing and external netting provide additional strength and dirt-loading capacity. These dual-purpose cartridges are well suited for a wide range of residential applications, and make excellent polishing filters when used in process or closed-loop streams.
- Provides sediment filtration, bad taste & odor and chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Heavy duty units for large scale commercial/industrial applications
- High dirt-holding capacity
- Available in three sizes and two micron ratings
- Recommended for chlorinated water supplies
Pentair Pentek CBC Series Cartridges
Pentair CBC Series Cartridges are highly effective at reducing unwanted bad taste & odor and chlorine taste & odor from potable drinking water. CBC Series Cartridges are highly effective at reducing unwanted bad taste
& odor, chlorine taste & odor and other contaminants.*
CBC Series Cartridges are an ideal choice for a wide range of residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications. They also make excellent polishing filters or pre-filters in applications requiring fine
filtration and high capacity.
- Premium high capacity bad taste and odor, and chlorine taste & odor
- Enhanced dirt-holding capacity*
Pentair Pentek GAC Series Cartridges
GAC Series cartridges effectively reduce unwanted tastes, odor and chlorine taste & odor from your drinking water. They are designed to allow maximum contact between the water and carbon, ensuring maximum adsorption. The construction of the cartridge allows water to enter at one end and pass through the entire length of the carbon bed before exiting the other end of the cartridge, while an internal expansion pad minimizes channeling or bypass. Before the water exits the cartridge, a 20-micron post filter helps reduce carbon fines and other suspended particles from the filtered water. The post-filter is permanently fastened to an innovative support basket ensuring that it is firmly secured and eliminating any potential for bypass.
- Effective bad taste & odor and chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Designed for maximum adsorption
- Post-filter to reduce carbon fines
- Available in a variety of sizes and flow rates
Pentair Pentek NCP Series Cartridges
NCP Series cartridges are constructed from a carbon- impregnated non-cellulose media. They offer sediment-filtration, as well as taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor reduction in one cartridge. Unlike cellulose cartridges, NCP Series cartridges are resistant to bacterial attack allowing them to be used for municipal and non-chlorinated water applications.
- Non-cellulose media resists bacterial attack
- Provides sediment filtration and chlorine taste & odor reduction
- Pleated for maximum dirt-loading capacity
- Nominal 10-micron rating
Pentair Pentek P Series Cartridges
Pentek P Series cartridges are manufactured from pure 100% polypropylene fibers. The fibers have been carefully spun together to form a true gradient density from outer to inner surfaces. Designed for purity, they will not impart taste, odor or color to the liquid being filtered when used within the recommended temperature limit. The polypropylene construction provides superior chemical resistance and is not prone to bacterial attack. The coreless strength of the cartridges is achieved by sintering the many fibers into a solid matrix.
- Manufactured from 100% pure polypropylene
- Designed for purity and chemical compatibility
- Available in a wide array of sizes and micron ratings
- Spun fibers form a true gradient density from outer to inner surfaces
Pentair Pentek PCF Series Cartridges
The PFC Series cartridges were developed in response to the requirements for deionized water in many industries. These high-capacity, semi-conductor-grade resin cartridges are ideal for use in pharmaceutical and medical laboratories, cosmetics, and circuit board printing applications. They are convenient and cost-effective for many applications where low levels of total organic carbon (TOC) and total dissolved solids (TDS) are required.
- Designed for deionizing water up to 16 megohms
- Three sizes and capacities
Pentair Pentek R Series Cartridges
R Series cartridges are manufactured from a durable, non-woven and reusable polyester fabric that is suitable for a wide range of filtration uses. The media is pleated around a polypropylene core for added strength and the ends are immersed in a thermo-setting vinyl plastisol. Embedding and sealing each end of the pleat in this fashion fuses the three components together forming a unified end cap and gasket. The overlap seam is sonically welded to reduce internal bypass improving filtration efficiency. The media is pleated to maximize dirt-holding capacity and extend the time period between changes or cleaning. R Series cartridges are resistant to both bacteria and chemical attack making them suitable for a variety of residential, commercial and industrial applications.
- Versatile and reusable, allowing for a variety of uses
- durable polyester media is bacteria and chemical resistant
- Nominal 30-micron rating (r30) and nominal 50-micron rating (r50)
- Pleated design maximizes dirt-holding capacity
Pentair Pentek WP Series Cartridges
WP Series cartridges are manufactured from a durable polypropylene cord that is wound around a rigid polypropylene core. An economical solution to reduce fine sediment including rust, sand and scale particles. The material in the WP-BB Cartridges is a fibrous polypropylene media wound in a precise pattern around a polypropylene core, providing greater surface area to maintain high flow rates. Suitable for a wide range of sediment applications including municipal and well water, and are chemical resistant so they can be used with many industrial fluids.
- String-wound design reduces fine sediment from a variety of fluids
- Withstands temperatures up to 165ºF (73.9C)
- Economically priced
- Nominal 10, 30, 50-micron rating (Cw) and nominal 5, 30-micron rating (wp)
Structural® Composite Vessels
Structural Composite Pressure Vessels offer reinforced fiberglass construction for outstanding performance and durability. Available in capacities up to 1,600 gallons, composite vessels are available with a variety of different configurations.
- For commercial and industrial water treatment and storage
- 100% composite fiberglass construction
- Outstanding performance and durability in harsh chemical environments
- Absolutely will not – and cannot – rust
- Requires little or no maintenance
- Capacities up to 1600 gallons
- Factory-backed five-year warranty
- Commercial softening & filtration
INDUSTRIAL® 3G® Cartridge Housings
3G Cartridge Housings feature unique and innovative 3G design. This patented design features integral brackets, 10” or 20” length, clear housings, and caps for differential pressure gauges. Polypropylene construction offers excellent chemical compatibility.
- Reinforced polypropylene housings have excellent chemical resistance
- Clear housings offer on-site examination of the cartridge and have excellent chemical compatibility
- Buttress threads and uniform walls for easier cartridge change and improved strength
- Accepts proprietary Seal-Safe™ double O-ring sealing cartridges as well as standard double open end cartridges
- Optional pressure relief/bleed button and differential pressure gauge
- Leak-proof sealing with top-seated floating Buna-N® O-ring
- Inlet and outlet available in 0.25”, 0.38”, 0.5” and 0.75” NPT
- Accommodate a wide range of 2.25” to 3.125” (57.2 to 79.4 mm) diameter cartridges
INDUSTRIAL® Big Blue® and Big Clear Filter Housings
Big Blue® and Big Clear Filter Housings offer the versatility to meet larger capacity filtration needs. This reduces the number of housings required for high-flow applications.
- Large capacity housing
- Sumps constructed of durable reinforced polypropylene
- Big Clear Filter Housings offer on-site examination of flow, performance and
- 1.25” internal port to allow a greater volume of liquid to pass through the
high-flow polypropylene cap more rapidly
- Accepts 4.5” diameter cartridges
- Compatible with a broad range of chemicals
INDUSTRIAL® All Natural Polypropylene Cartridge Housings
All Natural Polypropylene Cartridge Housings help maintain high standards of purity and performance required in critical contamination control systems and processes.
- All natural polypropylene components; no fillers, colorants, plasticizers or lubricants
- Economical alternative to fluoropolymer, Stainless Steel or PTFe housings
- Ultra-smooth contact surfaces prevent bacterial adhesion and build-up
- Resists deionized water and other inorganic solutions
- Resists stress cracking
- FKM O-rings for dependable sealing
- 0.75” nPT inlet and outlet threads
- Compatible with most manufacturers
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Call our toll-free number at 1-800-213-4528 and you will be connected to a live person – not a recording. You can also use the contact form above for any questions regarding Pentair products.