- has increased inventory levels to be sure we meet the demands of our customers
- remains open and fully staffed, maintaining our 24/7 hotline for emergency service
- has taken extra precautions to maintain a safe environments for customers and employees
- continues to make deliveries, but with extra precautions to insure the safety or our customers and employees
- has increased our PPE and cleanings of all customer spaces
As the world navigates the coronavirus and the evolving information surrounding safety precautions, we want you to know that Harrington is taking every measure to minimize the impact to your processes. No one can predict or know how long this event may continue to transpire. What we do know — we are committed to helping our industry weather this storm by following or exceeding the safety precautions outlined by the CDC regarding safety.
- limiting unnecessary travel
- wearing masks while working in the warehouse and making deliveries
- when running personal errands
- washing their hands and using hand sanitizer on high contact surface areas
Beyond our commitment to safety, Harrington’s priority is to maintain inventory levels, especially those needed in critical applications. This involves working closely with our vendors to make sure we are the first to know of any potential delays in product availability.
We will continue to keep our valued customers and associates at the center of our planning and decision making. Our sincere hope is that this event takes a favorable turn very soon and has no direct impact to you, your family, or your business.