Heat Transfer Solutions
Exergy’s extensive engineering expertise, unique designs and manufacturing techniques allow us to provide the most compact heat exchangers. We offer a comprehensive catalog of Shell and Tube heat exchangers, Tube-in-Tube heat exchangers and PUREX Point-of-Use (POU) WFI/PW dispensing systems constructed of 316L SS, Hastelloy, Inconel, Titanium and other alloys.
Known for our high quality, we are the vendor of choice for companies worldwide in the pharmaceutical, biotech, sanitary, industrial and process industries for our off-the-shelf and custom designed products. Our goal is to continually exceed our customers’ expectations for customer service, quality, and value. Exergy’s engineers will evaluate your requirements and recommend the optimal solution that meets your specifications, delivery and budget.
High Purity Pipe & Fittings
- High purity plastic piping systems for pure water applications
- Zero dead leg valves reduce the possibility of bacteria build-up and low TOC values
- Materials include PVDF and Polypropylene produced in high purity resins
- SP 110-B Beadless Fusion Equipment features Automation and Traceability
Quick Coupling and Fittings
- AseptiQuik® connectors for sterile, single-use technology
- Steam-Thru® connection creates sterile link between bag system and stainless process equipment
- MPC/MPX connectors provide flexible solutions for single-use sampling and manifold systems
Saint-Gobain Filtration Technologies
ZenPure Corporation specializes in development and manufacturing of filtration and purification products and specialty membrane devices for a wide range of industries and applications. ZenPure manufactures filters and membrane devices of any size, fitting type, and configuration based on a global portfolio of filtration
membranes and media combinations.
- Mini & standard filter cartridges membrane, depth, microfiber, carbon
- Capsule filters membrane, depth, carbon, pleated
- Bag, disc & specialty filters
- Filter housings & strainers
- Bags, multi & single round,
- Swing bolt, band clamp, vented
Pressure & Temperature
- Temperature & Pressure Measurement Electronic, Mechatronic, Mechanical
- Diaphragm seals
- Level measurement
- Calibration technology
- Constructed of 316 series stainless steel to ensure longevity and system purity
- Housing designs with 25 Ra internal surface finishes and no wetted threaded connections
- Vent and drain valves configured for easy cleaning and efficient sampling
- Engineered for chemical systems, high purity, general filtration and final product purification
Process Pipe & Fittings
- Tubing and fittings in standard and exotic stainless materialsProcess Pipe
- For-BPE® sanitary tubing and fittings are ASME BPE Certified
- Custom electropolishing, manifolds and tube fittings available
Sanitary Ball Valves
- Manual and actuated ball valves for sanitary applications
- ASME BPE butt weld, clamp and instrument connections
- Diverter ball valves
Gaskets, Hose Assemblies & Clamps
- Tuf-Steel®, Smart Gaskets®, Tuf-Flex® gasket – In-line pharmaceutical sealsGaskets
- Screen gaskets ideal for final particulate elimination
- Torque-Rite® and Smart Clamp® are unique fitting compression control
- Hose assemblies and Sight glasses
Pipe & Tube Hangers
Behringer manufactures a complete line of high-quality, cost-effective mounting clamp products for pipe, tube, cable and hose installations in both industrial and sanitary applications. Multiple mounting options offered such as welding, bolting, rail and strut mounting, double and group mounting and stacking configurations are also available.
- Behringer SB Smooth Bore Series Sanitary Clamp for pipes or tubes available in 1/4″ outside diameter through 8.625″ outside diameter, with both Polypropylene and Santoprene inserts.
- Behringer CH Series Compact Hygienic Dynamic “Anchor or Guide” Slope Adjusting Hanger features a dynamic union between the hanger rod and hanger housing allowing for the housing to self-adjust for slope for drainability as well as a 360° swivel.
- Behringer CH Series Compact Hygienic Rigid “Anchor or Guide” Hanger is a fixed configuration that does not offer the dynamic slope adjustment feature.
- Multiple mounting/installation configurations, including height adjustment for both SB and CH Series available.
- CH Rigid Height Adjuster designed for fine-tune slope for process lines to achieve full drain-ability.
- CH Dynamic height adjuster style offers both height and slope adjustment after installation.
- Behringer is the specified hanger for many hygienic applications.
Pipe & Tube Hangers
In almost all industrial countries and for more than five decades, STAUFF Clamps
symbolise quick and easy pipe, tube, hose and cable installations as well as a clean distinct pipe layout. Their vibration and noise reducing features are appreciated as being an important contribution to environmental protection and occupational health and safety.
- Sanitary pipe, tube and hose support systems
- Rounded hygienic, top, bottom and wall mount
- Slope Right® field-adjustable hanger systems
- Designed to latest BPE standard
Sanitary Tube and Hose
- Flex-Rite™ Sanitary Rubber Hose
- Flex-Rite™ PVC hose & specialty tube
- Pharmaceutical-grade, USP Class VI, silicone hose
- Fluoropolymer Lined Hose
- 3-A Certified Seal-Rite radial crimp fittings
Sanitary Process Systems
- Sani-tech® piping system with polypropylene and PVDF materials for valves, fittings and pipe
- ChemFluor® hoses with smooth lined fluoropolymer materialsSanitary Systems
- SIB®III welding systems are proven, next-generation beadless technology