GF Piping Systems is excited to introduce the new Signet 2580 FlowtraMag full bore magnetic flowmeter
This latest sensor out of the Georg Fischer factory in Southern California is designed specifically for high accuracy flow measurement in short pipe runs (As low as 3X upstream and 2X downstream). High accuracy is achieved for these problematic runs with a new sensor design that has shorter inlet and outlet pipe length requirement and certified factory calibration.
The new FlowtraMag is constructed with a PVC body and titanium electrodes making it corrosion resistant and a light weight alternative to heavier models on the market. Available in pipe sizes of 1”, 2”, and 4” PVC Schedule 80 (with more sizes on the way), the FlowtraMag offers an accuracy rating of ±1% of reading and repeatability of ±0.5%. With new patent pending features, the FlowtraMag can cover flow velocities as low as 0.07 ft/s and as high as 33 ft/s giving it a better than 470:1 turndown ratio.
Streamlined monitoring and complete versatility is provided via the meter’s broad communications capabilities across multiple platforms. These include digital (S3L), Frequency, analog 4 to 20 mA, Smart Phone/Tablet (Bluetooth®), PC (Digital S3L) via the 0252 Configuration Tool, DCS, PLC. Visual LED indicators make sensor status clear and easy to read.
Users can configure and calibrate the 2580 to the parameters required for their system using the GF Configuration Tool Bluetooth® App. S3L or frequency and 4-20mA (active or passive) are configurable in this App. No jumpers or switches to mess with. After customizing performance parameters for averaging, low flow cutoff, span the 4 to 20 mA output users can then monitor the 2580 on their Android or iOS device.
- No moving parts
- Lighter in weight compared to similar sized models
- Reduced straight run requirements making it ideal for final effluent lines, wellheads, and skids
- Factory calibrated with certificate +/- 1% of reading accuracy
- Partially filled pipe detection status indicator
- Reverse flow direction configurable with 0252 configuration tool or GF Configuration Tool Bluetooth App
- One device with three different outputs: field selectable via Bluetooth App for Frequency or Digital (S3L), and analog 4-20mA (selectable active or passive)
- Target applications for this product include:
- Chemical Processing/Production
- Cooling Tower
- Filtration System
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Process Control, Water Process Flow
- Reverse Osmosis
- Scrubber Systems
- Accepting orders immediately
- Lead Time: 10 days