Manufacturing Quality Plastic Tanks for over 50 Years in the USA
Harrington carries a full line of Chem-Tainer Products available to solve all your storage and processing requirements
Chem-Tainer provides responsible solutions to difficult storage and processing problems
Chem-Tainer is committed is to manufacturing high quality products that are designed to protect the environment. Chem-Tainer’s manufacturing process and raw materials are non-polluting and non-toxic.
Chem-Tainer’s plastic tanks and septic tanks provide a responsible solution to difficult chemical storage, chemical handling, and chemical processing problems. A full line of above ground water tanks, water transport tanks and underground water tanks are available.
The Harrington Difference
Providing over 60 years of exceptional service
Harrington is a leading Chem-Tainer distributor. Call our toll-free number at 1-800-213-4528 and you will be connected to a live person – not a recording. You can also use the contact form below for any questions regarding our full line of Chem-Tainer products.
Safe, Easy-To-Use Storage Tank for "Used Oil"
- The ideal double-wall tank with 110% secondary containment.
- Weather resistant and vented with hinged, lockable manway.
- Maintenance-free, won’t rust, chip or dent. Easy to clean with soap and water.
- Translucent “Safety Yellow” containment tank for easy routine inspection.
- Large Sink with debris screen and removable debris strainer.
- Automatic overflow shutoff.
- Oil level monitoring gauge. (Optional on SII models)
- 2″ external quick-release drain coupling.
- Made of 100% Recyclable Polyethylene.
- Meets the latest EPA standards for used oil storage containers CFR 40-279.22
Vertical Bulk Storage Tanks
Manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece, seamless construction, this tank series is designed for either indoor or outdoor applications. Flat bottom design provides for easy and cost efficient installation. Tanks come standard with a Vented Manway. Non-Vented and Hinged Manways are also available. Non-vent manways are recommended for applications where chemical fumes should be vented away from the tank area.
Round Horizontal Tanks
Manufactured from linear polyethylene in one piece, seamless construction, this tank series is designed for storage and non-DOT regulated transport applications.
- UV stabilized for outdoor usage
- Non-Vented and Hinged Manways are also available.
Non-vent manways are recommended for applications where chemical fumes should be vented away from the tank area.
Legacy Septic Tanks
Legacy (ribbed) septic tanks are molded in one piece, requiring no additional assembly, reducing installation time and effort.
- The rib design and placement provide superior structural integrity to the tank.
- Lightweight – can be transported to the job site in a pickup truck and carried by just two people.
- Accessories available to bring tank access to grade and to meet code specifications.
- Please Note: These tanks cannot be used as pump tanks and must be kept full at all times.
Vertical Water Tanks
Premium Potable Water Tanks
Chem-Tainer’s fresh water tanks are an effective, economical way to store potable (drinking) water for Residential and Commercial applications. Our polyethylene resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21CFR 177.1520 (1) 3.1 and 3.2 for storage of potable water. These tanks are designed for water use only.
- Green / Black color reduces algae growth and blends in with the environment.
- UV Stabilized for outdoor use.
- Excellent impact resistance
- Comes complete with threaded inlet/outlets* and a vented twist entry.
- Polyethylene resin complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulation 21CFR 177.1520 (1) 3.1 and 3.2 for storage of potable water.
Buy your next Chem-Tainer product from Harrington and experience the difference.
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Call our toll-free number at 1-800-213-4528 and you will be connected to a live person – not a recording. You can also use the contact form above for any questions regarding Chem-Tainer products.